Sunday, February 5, 2012

Being in the Hot Seat

11 FACTS
  1. My full name is Czar Ian, because I am a Cesarean Baby. 
  2. I am a Registered Nurse and a Student-Lawyer.
  3. I stand 5'4" but people usually say that I look taller in pictures.
  4. I'm color-blind. *hahaha. seriously I am.
  5. I have allergic rhinitis, especially when its dusty.
  6. I love to travel and experience adventure.
  7. I had tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils) when I was first year high school.
  8. I love Jackets, Blazers, Cardigans and Clothes.
  9. I used to be over-weight and "baduy" when I was in high school. I loss weight during college and I started to be more conscious on how I look and what I wear.  *Don't ask anything about my HS days, I won't tell a single thing
  10. My current laptop is named Zyl, while my phones are Rush and Tyler.
11 Questions

1. If there'd be fire in your house what will be the first thing you will save?

- I'll be saving Zyl, Rush and Tyler. Along with them, will be my bag, since most of my personal stuffs are already inside it.

2. What are the important things that can be seen in your bag?

- Inside my bag, you can see Rush and Tyler, my camera, wallet, ID's and Licenses, perfume, tissue, pen and my eye glasses. :) yes, I wear glasses. haha.

3. If you could define your style in one word what word is it?

- I would probably say that I'm more of "Preppy" or "Street-smart". 

4. If you'll get stuck in an island for Survivor what outfit will you be wearing the whole time around?

- A knit-wear long sleeves, khaki pants and boots. I choose these three pieces because they are conventional and it will be comfortable. :)

5. If you'll win the lottery what's the first thing you will buy and why?

- I'll buy F21 franchise. Kidding.  I'll buy candles and light them up to thanked the Lord for giving me so much blessings. I know this is like sooo holy or religious, but its really true. Because whenever we receive blessings, we tend to forget to thanked Him for giving us the opportunity for a better future.

6. If you're not what and where you are today then what will you be and why?

- If i'm not studying Law, I would probably be in Manila, studying Fashion and/or working in an advertising or fashion.

7. What are your frustrations? You think you'll achieve those?

- Frustrated Singer, I don't think i'll be achieving it, though I was part of our choir when I was in grade school and before I undergone tonsillectomy.

8. What's you word of mouth?

- I usually say these words/expressions: "Bastusan", Whatever, "K" and Shut up.  It depends on the circumstance and event.

9. Complete the sentence: I love  _______'s style because_________

- I love Zirjaye Santos's style because its fresh and young. His style is not over the top and out of this world,  its really casual but at the same time has an edge and great lines. 

10. Complete the sentence: My fetish is/are __________ because__________.

- My fetish are Metallic, Leather, and Studs. :)) Love them soooo much

11. Complete the sentence: My friends/people didn't know that I wear ________ during _________.

- My friends didn't know that I wear big, baggy and bad clothes during my high school days.

Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you tag them
6. Tag 11 people Since the one who sent this tagged only 5 people, I'd only tag 5 as well.. XD

I am tagging:


For those whom I tagged; here are my questions for you:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the things you won't forget before leaving the house?
3. Who is your inspiration for your style?
4. If you are given the chance to change your name, what would it be?
5. What's your favorite clothing brands?
6. Five years from now, what do you want to achieve?
7. If you are asked to be the fashion stylist of a famous person, who would you choose?
8. What's your most embarrassing moment?
9. What are your vices?
10. If you have 100 pesos left, how will you spend it?
11. Complete the sentence: My friends are ________ because_________.

No comments:

Post a Comment