Sunday, January 15, 2012

Head On

I was supposed to have my hair cut last Saturday, but because I was lazy to take a bath and go to town, I decided to move the next day (Sunday). :) haha

I went to Rowel, my trusted and loved Head Dresser/Stylist from Salon de Zamboanga. Although I've been into other salons and tried their services, but when it comes to hair, there is only one whom I trust so much. This is because I just feel that its too risky for me to try a new hair stylist at this time.

Today, I showed Rowel some photos and suggested some ideas for my haircut, but I always regard him to decide which is best for me. To know more on the latest hair trends, you can actually read my post on  2012 Men's Hair Trends. 

So, Before revealing to you which haircut we chose for my 2012 Haircut, let's see what I look like before I had my hair cut.


Now let's welcome my ny Hair Style. :D This is after the Hair cut.


Rowel and I thought that the best look for me would be Quiff.
So, this 2012, I'll be embracing my new haircut.
Bye to the old one; and Hello to the New me.

"The style of quiff may have changed but this is still an attitude-infused hairstyle, it just happens to be a very different attitude." - Fashionising


What is Quiff?
"The quiff is a hairstyle that combines the 1950s pompadour hairstyle, the 50s flattop, and sometimes a mohawk. The etymology of the word is uncertain but may derive from the French word "coiffe" which can mean either a hairstyle or, going further back, the mail knights wore over their heads and under their helmets. The hairstyle was a staple in the British 'Teddy Boy' movement, but became popular again in Europe in the early 1980s with early psychobilly acts including The MeteorsDemented Are Go, and Jedward." - Wikipedia


           "The revival of the quiff as a men’s hairstyle a few years back had its roots in the rebirth of all things mid-20th Century Americana. With the saturation of the appeal of Ralph Lauren cross-Atlantic prep look international appeal those into Americana began to look for something different, something less polished, something with rugged overtones, something that said alpha male and not prim male." -Fashionising

So what do you think of my new look? Do you like it or not?
Anyway, Good Luck to all of you.
Lots of LOVE <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment