Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yuletide Season: a moment of giving

It's already December and yet I don't feel the spirit of Christmas. I don't know whether its me or just plainly because there's nothing to look forward on the 25th of December. It seems that it wold be just another ordinary day for me, nothing special and nothing extravagant. But, one thing for sure, nothing and nobody shall  stop me from having a one-of-a-kind Christmas Season.

Moving on, many are done with their Christmas Wishlist and others are still maybe busy listing all the things they want for Christmas. So, I decided to have my own wishlist; and here are the following gifts that I wish I could get or receive for Christmas:


  1. Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 - I've been dreaming to get hold or own a DSLR, but among any brands and    models, there is one DSLR which I have been eyeing to own and have, and that is Sony Alpha. Alpha-A200 new model is designed to be faster, lighter and easier to use.
  2. Genius G-Pen F610 Tablet w Pressure Sensitive Pen - Designing is my passion, and owning a drawing tablet would be a dream come true. 
  3. Apple Ipad 2 - I never wanted to have an Ipad because I felt that its not necessary for me. However, as days pass by in school and where I needed to do surfing and searching the internet, its really hassle for me to bring my laptop and it consumes a lot of space in my bag. I find Ipad 2 to be convenient and user-friendly. Most of all it is easier for me to go around and carry it.
  4. F21 High-cut shoes - I was never a fan of shoes, except this year. I started loving shoes and now starting to fill my closet with tons of it.
  5. F21 Blue Shoes- Lalalalalove this. Same reason with the High-cut shoes. In addition, I saw my Fave Blogger having this and I really fell in love with the color and style of it.
  6. Handcuffs Necklace- Basically I saw this from my friend and I would like to have one :D 
  7. Trip to Singapore- I would really really really LOVE to visit SG. SG is known to be the Asia's Shopping Capital and I would love to have a SG experience with my friends or family. 
  8. Fashionary- Its a fashion book with templates where you can design and draw clothes easier. It also comes with fashion tips and notes. I would love to have a couple of them because each notebook has different templates from women to men and from adults to teens. 

Well this is just a wishlist, it doesn't necessarily mean I'll be getting them this Christmas, but receiving one or any of them would really mean a lot to me and I would really really appreciate it. Remember, its better to give than to receive, so start giving presents :D Share love and joy this Christmas and touch the hearts of everyone for a more blessed and meaning Christmas to all. 

Wishing you all Merry Christmas in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment