Friday, December 9, 2011

Prep me up

First of all, I was shocked that Polyvore has actually men's stuff. The first time I saw Polyvore, its all girly outfits and accessories, so I never thought that I could find these interesting stuff here.
 
You might be wondering how I knew about this. I was actually going trough other websites, then out of curiosity, I thought of whether Polyvore has an alter ego for Men's Fashion. To my surprise, Polyvore is not only for girls but also for boys. So to all male fashion lovers out there,Polyvore does not only cater women's desire for fashion but also for us.
 
Moving on, I tried putting up my first collection and after an hour or so, I was able to finish it. I really had a hard time furnishing my look and it was really a challenge for me to finish it, because in the middle of the process, I was actually losing patience and hope. So, I am proud to present to you my collection and I would love to wear and have these stuffs in my closet.
 
So my collection's name is Prep me up, since I am kind of a preppy person in style.

Prep me up


No comments:

Post a Comment