Monday, July 30, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Good Day! Hello Guys, last Sunday Mae and I was supposed to watch Dark Knight, however we ended up shopping instead. I have been postponing a lot of plans I had, so I tried to accomplished it that day. 

What I'm wearing: glasses (Firmoo), v-neck basic tee (Oxygen), pants (Oxygen
and violet chuck taylors (Converse).  


Here's my promised head-shot for Firmoo glasses



Another one. While goofing around with my law book. Lol.

I'll show you guys what I bought that day. Of course, with the help of my ever trusting close friend Mae Ablao of classruggedchic,  here the things I bought:


Oxygen basic tee. :D I love the color and combination. Simple yet still stylish.


Penshoppe Jeans. <3 Looooooove :3


Guess what. I had it for sale. Instead of Php 1299.00, I had it for only (drumroll) Php 899.00. Before I decided to buy pants and shirt, I was supposed to purchase the reversible pants of Oxygen which costs   less than 2k. Maybe, I'll just buy it on my birthday instead. excited. :3 hahaha.


Lastly, we went to Mix and Match, the trusted accessory store, I got this cool accessories to add with my other guilty pleasures and I only got it for only Php 130.00. What I bought: (2) Leather Bracelets, (1) Bird connector ring, (1) bone hands wrap up ring, (1) statement ring and (1) spiky ring.  

After that tiring shopping. We ate Satti at Morning Sun located along Pilar Street. :3 nom. nom.

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
— Yves Saint-Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment