Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Firmoo

Hello Guys! I know classes have started for some, while others are yet to start so good luck on your first day of classes and I wish everyone for a wonderful academic year. 

Anyway, I had a good way to start the month of June because I am pretty sure that sooner or later I'll be stressing out so much because of school works and cases; that is why I just wanna share how happy I am since I already got my packages last Saturday (June 09, 2012).


After getting a call from the post office, I immediately went to the office and got the package. Unfortunately, they charged me a Php 40.00 Customs fee, which I find it very unusual because over the phone they told me that they are not going to charge me anymore. I just settled the account so I wouldn't stay long in the post office.


Here is the content of the package: Two Firmoo glasses which I got online for only  $18.95 (but I only paid for $2.95 dollars because of the $16 Discount). Also, I would like to thank Nivek Zeuqracne's give away, because of that I was chosen to be one of the lucky winner of the $20 Discount Coupon.  Check it out here.


 The Firmoo glasses were actually made and shipped from China. But It took only less than a week to arrive. This is just what you call fast and reliable service!! It was just amazing. Plus, Aside from the hard case, Firmoo also gave me a pouch, a pocket screwdriver and extra screws. 


I got myself two Wayfarer Glasses with two different colors. The first one is White which I actually gave to my close friend and my self-proclaimed twin Mae Ablao



While the second pair of glasses is which I own. I chose this because I just adore the color, which is Yellow and It really looks nice on me.


Over-all, I really love the service and the quality of Firmoo Glasses. I assure you that they will keep you updated on your orders and they will provide you the best and only the best products and service that they could actually give you.

So, what are you waiting for? If you wanna make an order, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment