Monday, May 21, 2012

Rock my world

Wore this for the second set, which was inspired with the industrial environment. Of course, this wouldn't be possible if not for my cousin; I would like to give the credits to Krish Vidad.


What I'm wearing: hoodie basic tee (Oxygen), skinny jeans (Rouge- Surplus Cebu), lilac boots (Doc Martens), messenger bag (Memo), beaded-cross necklace (Oxygen), studded bracelet (Mix and Match) and rings (Mix and Match).





Would you believe that I got these rings at an affordable price? Yes, you heard it right, with Mix and Match, you will surely be going gaga with various choices of accessories from bracelets, rings and necklace and it has diverse collections of styles, forms and designs. 

"I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself
to be aware of that and be original."-Aaliyah



Don't try to impersonate someone's style
but unleash your personal style within.

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment