Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new found Family

First Zamboanga Bloggers  Meetup was held last December 29, 2011
at Witchcraft by La Tienda

A new found family in them. 
ZAMBOANGA BLOGGERS

Thanks to Rhea and Hana for organizing the First Meetup of the Bloggers.
Too Bad, Jannie  (also one of the Organizers) couldn't come.

Mich and Rhea
First of all, Thanks to Mich for the table reservation, or else we'll find ourselves having our meet-up on the streets. haha.kidding.

Red Velvet Cupcakes which I and Mae ordered.
They were actually just like ordinary cupcakes, but the butter cream frosting was awesome.
Frappes <3 my love.

Angel B., Patsy, Angel D. and Niza
They are really nice and I really enjoyed spending time with them. 
We talked about Fashion, Shopping, Sales and Blogging.

This is Diana F.
Yeah, Its a Camera (film roll).
It really works and its trending during the meetup.


Niza had this feather headpiece from Mariz/Maris raffled.
I was hoping I could get it, because I wanted to turn it into a pendant :D hehe
But, Megan was the lucky winner. Congratulations!


We continued our get together in Paseo del Monte, near Butterfly Garden, where we had our dinner.
Going to the meetup was really worth it, got to know them more and I found a new family in them.
Even though, I was the only torn among the roses, I still had fun with them.
I wish all of us the best of life and for a bigger and brighter opportunities.
<3 <3 <3

P.S. Credits to Rhea for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment