Monday, October 1, 2012

Red X Blue

red x blue


Hello. I'm making my comeback in my blog once again. I've missed a lot of action and most important, I missed everyone. Since, I'm busy with my school life and there's nothing special about it, maybe I would be sharing for a while my inspiration outfits and my wishlist; hoping that I could buy them, so I could add them in my closet pieces. :D hehe.

Anyway, Here's my first inspiration style for the month of October. Ever since, I really wanted to have my own red pants and I wanted to use it with a two-toned button down long sleeves polo. Then, jazz it up with studded leather bracelets and red wayfarers. 

What I love about this look is,  its really relaxing and great for weekend getaway or for Friday night strolling with friends. Finally, I want a pair of loafers, and seriously, It might just be stripped off in the hot list and yet I still don't have my own pair. I felt that I'm so "2000 and late"  Geez. 

“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. 
It’s not about brands. 
It’s about something else that comes from within you.”
—Ralph Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment