Sunday, December 4, 2011

Devil's Stilettos


I was actually thinking from the day I had my Vampire Goddess dress featured here in my blog. I felt that its plain since I have not featured it together with a pair of shoes or accessories. So I decided to have a shoe design inspired by the dress.


Devil's Stilettos

My inspiration for this design is the Vampire Goddess dress I featured earlier. 
This is a red-pleated shoe design with lots of different gem stones, which will compliment my Goddess of Blood inspired dress, I choose this because I just love RED. <3<3

Moving on, I was tagged by my friend CHELSEA CATINGUB from walking in red stilettos  and I would be answering her 11 questions. 

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.

CHELSEA's Questions:
1.if you found out that today was the last day of your life, who would you call and what would you tell them?
      - My love ones and I would just remind them how much they mean to me and how grateful I am to have them  life.in my
2.What’s your favorite movie of all time and why?
      - As of the moment, I really love 3 IDIOTS3.What would you do if you had a million dollars?
      - Have my store of F21!! :D
4.What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received from someone?
      - IDK, Maybe the watch I received from my MOM during my Graduation5.If you could have a supernatural power, what could it be and why? 
      - Telekinesis :D6.Where do you plan to spend your christmas? 
      - Bukidnon or Bohol7.Can you say that you are 100% satisfied with the direction that your life is going?
      -Yeah, no matter how screwed my life is, I still love how the way my life.8.What irritates you most? 
      - people who are very nonsense and those who doesn't know how to respect Women9.what one thing that you wish for this Christmas?
      - I am wishing that we'll have a Bohol Trip this Christmas :D10.If your life was a song, what would the title be?
      - I don't care, screw them
11. If you could be a character in any novel you’ve ever read, who would you be and why?
      - I like to be Harry Potter because I like to experience what kind of world he have.

Here's MY QUESTIONS:
  1. Where do you wanna go right now?
  2. If you are going to die tomorrow why not today?
  3. What is your craziest dream?
  4. What is the most sentimental thing you kept in your closet
  5. Who is your dream guy/girl?
  6. After 5 years from now, what would you be?
  7. Why do you love to blog?
  8. How many pillows do you have when you sleep?
  9. Favorite food?
  10. Favorite blogger?
  11. If you can swap places with another person, who would that person be?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment